- Modular design
- Provision for fill level technology
- Adjustable levelling feet
- A large area dedicated to customer-specific signage
- Roto moulded LLDPE lid
- Galvanised steel frame and panels
- Secure locking mechanism
- Plastic and aluminium composite door panel
Increasing the versatility of your container:
- Lid apertures for promoting waste streams at source
- Freestanding galvanised steel baseplate ideal for temporary installations or restricted planning areas
- Brushes at base of the unit to deter vermin and pests
Compatible with all non-DIN Taylor ContinentalTM containers.
Door panels available in these classic RAL colour standards:
- Black (9001)
- White (9016)
- Ivory (1015)
- Yellow (1023)
- Blue (5002)
- Red (3020)
- Green (6024)
Lid and housing available in any colour from our exclusive Taylor range.
With increased focus on the aesthetic appearance of open spaces, Taylor has redesigned it’s eye-catching, visually striking waste container housing to further exceed customer expectation.
The Taylor Street MK2 creates a highly visible focal point for waste disposal and recycling whilst avoiding the public’s negative connotations of waste.
With a modular design that enables creation of distinctive recycling bays and adjustable feet allow for an accurate and stable installation, the Taylor Street MK2 is easy to use, cost effective and aesthetic.
The product is ideal for recycling on the go, high footfall areas, high density housing, parks, bring sites, new housing developments and is available for shipping worldwide.
Never collect an empty bin again, thanks to our latest fill level monitoring sensors – capable of communicating to waste collection operatives your bin or containers waste fill levels, sending an alert in the event of a fire and much more.