Egbert Taylor has developed its Refurbishment programme in order to make our customers’ bin and container fleet management as cost-effective as possible – and all without compromising on quality.
During Taylor refurbishment, each bin will receive a full 12-point health and safety inspection in line with HSE WISH and EN840 parts 1-6 guidance. All containers will receive all new parts, which are fully EN840 compliant.
From fire damage and dents to graffiti and structural damage, our skilled engineers' team restores each unit, including replacing standard Taylor castors, lids, and logos and providing a new, powder-coated finish. As part of the refurbishment programme, customers can convert their bins to include towing capability and various lid designs and colours.
Taylor Refurbishment Programme
• A twelve-point inspection of each bin submitted prior to them being returned.
• Peace of mind that each container has been restored by an in-house team of skilled Taylor engineers.
• Reassurance that newly refurbished units bear all the hallmarks of a genuine Taylor product from casters to powder-coating for up to 50% of the cost of a new container.
Powder-coating included as standard
• Powder-coating cuts carbon emissions by 600g per bin compared with wet paint
• Get bins that look 100% new for 50% of the cost
• Superior finish - More duable, even coverage & no overspray
We take pride in our standards, and as the market-leading
manufacturer we are able to fit genuine spares, designed to work
with existing Taylor products to ensure EN840 conformity along with the best
possible performance for your bins.
Egbert Taylor has introduced Green Rewards - a sustainability initiative that rewards local authorities for sustainably refurbishing containers with Egbert Taylor.
With Green Rewards you can now receive funds to support local sustainability, waste and recycling projects. Once you’ve signed up with Green Rewards, each purchase of an eligible product will award points to your green fund.
Arrange for collection
To book in a collection of your containers or to find out more information on Taylor Refurbishment, please get in touch today.