- Double skinned UV resistant rotary-moulded lid with optional lock.
- Comb lifting bar (frontal receiver) to EN 840-2.
- Facility for ID chip in frontal receiver to EN 14803.
- Drop panel for ease of loading/unloading bagged or bulky waste.
- Draw-depth and shape of pressings optimised to avoid buckling/distortion of bin on impact or lifting when laden.
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation of the lid.
- Sump base for improved rigidity and stability with a drain plug as standard.
- Robust steel hinge bar secured by split-pin.
- Handles designed to EN 840 for ergonomic handling and safety, keeping hands away from lifting gear.
- Large area for vinyl graphics.
- Fully internally welded seams.
- Steel centred castors manufactured to Taylor’s specification.
- DIN point lifting trunnions to EN 840-2.
Continental™ 1100 Litre Hands Free
Taylor has specifically adapted it’s Continental 1100 and 500 litre containers for situations in which bulky items can limit the use of both hands for opening the lid, often the case in retail and manufacturing environments.