- Double skinned UV resistant rotary-moulded lid with optional lock.
- Smaller apertures prevent larger items from being deposited and increased the security of valuable recyclate.
- Draw-depth and shape of pressings optimised to avoid buckling/distortion of bin on impact or lifting when laden.
- Sump base for improved rigidity and stability with a drain plug as standard.
- Robust steel hinge bar secured by split-pin.
- Handles designed to EN 840 for ergonomic handling and safety, keeping hands away from lifting gear.
- Large area for vinyl graphics.
- Drop back for ease of loading/unloading bulky waste.
- Fully internally welded seams.
- Steel centred castors manufactured to Taylor’s specification.
Continental™ 1100 Litre WEEE
Built to the same exacting standard as our flagship 1100 litre container, the WEEE Bin has been adapted to cater directly for the collection and recycling of small to medium size electrical goods and to divert small WEEE from residual waste sent to landfill.
Please note this container can not be lifted.