- Double skinned UV resistant rotary-moulded lids. Available in a range of colours.
- Comb lifting bar (frontal receiver) to EN 840-2
- Facility for ID chip in (frontal receiver) to EN 14803
- Draw-depth and shape of pressings optimised to avoid buckling/distortion of bin on impact or lifting when laden.
- Large area for vinyl graphics.
- Sump base for improved rigidity and stability with a drain plug as standard.
- Divider allows two waste streams to be collected in the same footprint channel prevents water from entering the bin from between the lids.
- Dual new forest locks allow both lids to be locked or opened independently.
- Handles designed to EN 840 for ergonomic handling and safety, keeping hands away from lifting gear.
- Steel centred castors manufactured to Taylor’s specification.
Continental™ 1100 Litre DuoBin
Designed to allow the collection of separate waste streams in the same footprint as our industry-standard 1100 Litre container.
The Taylor Duo Bin is ideal for customers with restricted space for multiple containers but need to source segregate.