- Double skinned UV resistant rotary-moulded lid with optional lock.
- Drop panel for ease of loading/unloading bagged or bulky waste.
- Draw-depth and shape of pressings optimised to avoid buckling/distortion of bin on impact or lifting when laden.
- Sump base for improved rigidity and stability with a drain plug as standard.
- Robust steel hinge bar secured by split-pin.
- Handles designed to EN 840 for ergonomic handling and safety, keeping hands away from lifting gear.
- Large area for vinyl graphics.
- Fully internally welded seams.
- Steel centred castors manufactured to Taylor’s specification.
Continental™ 1100 Litre Drop Front
Our Continental Drop Front and Drop Back containers have been created to help avoid the health and safety risks associated with handballing bagged or bulky waste, often an important requirement within retail and manufacturing environments.
This container can not be comb lifted.